Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rings, rings and sparkly things...


After weeks of having an empty ring finger, my engagement ring has finally come back to me! It made me so sad to leave Scotland without it- my hand just felt naked and it made me more aware of how far away Ross is.

I was so excited when the package arrived this afternoon that I couldn't wait to get back to the house before opening it. I sat down in the dirt, pried the box apart with my keys, and tried my rings on as I walked back to the house. Akin says I am a huge DORK, because I spent half the afternoon taking pictures of my rings, just to see how photogenic they are. :-)

My rings are absolutely perfect!! I can't stop admiring them and thinking how very sweet my man is to give me such a lovely sparkly reminder of his love.

I can't wait to be married!

No comments: