Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Home Again


I fly home tomorrow and while I have a huge list of wedding stuff to work out, I am dreading it just the same. Leaving is always the hardest and I am fighting back the inevitable tears. It feels so unfair to have to live so far away from the one you want to share your life with. However, I am holding onto the fact that this is the last time we will have to do this. June is only a little ways away. Then we will be married and we can be together until we are sick of each other.

At least I will be able to see Akin when I land. She is always a welcome sight and her futon is pretty comfy, especially if there are warm blankets. And then there is Milo, who is endlessly entertaining with his evil deeds.

1 comment:

neighboUr said...

you know you love his wickedness ;)